- The Centre opens at 7.00am and closes at 6.30pm
- A late fee of $30.00 applies per 15 mins if you are late picking your child up.
- You can drop off and pick up your child at any time but we ask you to be aware that many of the children rest between 1.00pm and 3.00pm
- The Centre has a minimum of two days attendance for each child.
- Bookings can only be changed if a vacancy exists and two weeks notice in writing is required.
- Centrelink funds 42 absent days per financial year (July –June) which includes Public Holidays, after that full fees are payable for absent days.
- You can nominate up to two weeks per calendar year for holidays and not pay fees. These days are marked as absences for your child.
- Signing in and out is a legal responsibility. Please ensure you do it. Only those authorised on the enrolment form can take your child home.
- In 2016 the fees are $78.00 per day or $360.00 per week.
- Fees are charged for Public Holidays; absent days and holidays more than two weeks.
- If an enrolment is cancelled for extended holidays or other reasons a $100.00 re-enrolment fee applies.
- Two weeks notice needs to be given to finish at the Centre. Fees are paid for these two weeks whether your child attends or not.
Eftpos and Credit card payments can be made between 8.30am and 5.00pm. Cash can be left with a Staff member – envelopes on Sign in counter.
Automatic credit card payments can be authorised.
Direct deposits can be made
BSB: 083 347 Account No: 135 012 500
Account Name: St Dominic Savio ELC – please use your child’s name as your reference.
- If a child becomes ill at the Centre they must be picked up within the hour.
- Under most circumstances children must be well enough to play outside.
5. The Centre uses an Emergency Alert System in the case of an Evacuation. The system is occasionally used to remind parents of Newsletters or when Fees are due.6. LUNCH is to be placed in the refrigerator in the room on arrival. It will be heated for your child at lunch time. Hot food can be put on top of the fridge.
- Children are encouraged to eat what you send in so please don’t send more than your child can eat. No child will be forced to eat.
- Feel free to add yogurt or fruit but we also provide this.
- We aim to be NUT free because of the number of children with allergic reactions.
7. The LEARNING PROGRAM is on the wall in each of the playrooms.
8. The Centre POLICIES are available for parents at any time. Policies are reviewed each year.
9. News items and updates usually come through EMAIL. If you are not receiving our emails please check your Junk / Spam folder. The Centre website is www.savioelc.org.au.
The monthly newsletter is posted at the beginning of each month.
9. It REALLY helps if your child’s clothing and food containers are labelled with their name. Spare clothes are essential! Please leave them in your child’s bag.Thank you.